Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PS I love you...

Oh my goodness. I picked up PS I love you on Friday and devoured it! It had been sitting on my shelf for awhile and I wish I would not have waited so long. I don't remember the last time I laughed and cried interchangably throughout the whole novel. I also cannot believe that Cecilia Ahearn was 21 years old and that it was her first novel. It was fabulous. It was heartbreaking and real, yet hilariously funny at parts. You get sucked into it and cannot stop. My only complaints is that I wish Daniel and her had been right for each other. I do not understand Daniel's love for Laura's "drama." I fully agree with Holly's opinion of her just being a bitch. I also wonder what kind of person Daniel really is if he was friends with her ex and her boyfriend. That part of the story could have been better written. Anyway, I definitely give it 2 thumbs up. I even went and got another one of her books from the library and will start that today!

No comments: